21 Day Fix Recipes
21 Day Fix Recipes
Contrary to popular belief, there are a wide variety of 21 Day Fix recipes for you to try out. Below we will list some of the highest rated and most delicious 21 Day Fix recipes, which you can easily whip up at home for you and your family.
All the meals given are healthy options made using the pre-approved 21 day fix lists, and are guaranteed to fill while helping you achieve your weight loss goal.
Egg and Spinach sandwich
Ingredients: 2 eggs, 1 cup of spinach, 1 slice of whole wheat bread, 1 tsp of extra virgin oil
Cooking Instructions: Sauté the spinach in 1/2 a teaspoon of olive oil until it becomes wilted, and use the remaining oil to cook your eggs to your preferred consistency. Once they are both done, toast the slice of bread and layer the egg and spinach over it for an open-faced sandwich.
LUNCH AND DINNER
Sweet potato fries and steak
Ingredients: 1 sweet potato, 4 oz of lean steak, 1 cup of mushrooms, 1 tsp of olive oil
Cooking Instructions: Preheat your oven settings to 450 degrees, and then cut up your sweet potato into fries. Drizzle/spray olive oil over the fries so they cook through, and season with Italian seasoning, chili powder and garlic powder. Place in the oven for 20 minutes.
When the chips are baking, grill the steak to your preferred temperature and sauté the mushrooms in 1 tsp of olive oil until they are golden brown.
Stuffed chicken pita pocket
Ingredients: 1/2 cup of chopped chicken, 1 cup of spinach and tomato, 2 whole wheat pita pockets, 1/3 cup of hummus, 1 tsp of extra virgin oil.
Cooking instructions: For a quick and easy lunch or dinner option, grill the chicken in a pan with the olive oil. When the chicken is cooked, stuff the pita pockets with the spinach, tomato, chicken and hummus.
Ingredients: 1.5 lbs ground turkey, 1 cup of oats, 1/2 cup of chopped onion, 1 tbsp. Italian spice, 1/2 tbsp. chopped garlic, 1 egg, optional hot sauce
Cooking instructions: Preheat your oven to 425 degrees, and then mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Form 18-20 balls out of the mixture, before placing them on a cooking sheet. Bake them in the oven for about 10 minutes, and serve them with vegetables (carrots and broccoli).
Baked apples and Greek yogurt
Ingredients: 1/2 an apple, 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt, 1 tsp of cinnamon
Cooking Instructions: This fairly simple 21 Day Fix recipes idea is a tasty snack or desert option. Begin by heating your oven to 350 degrees, and then cut your apple into thin slices before sprinkling them with cinnamon. Bake your apple for between 15 and 20 minutes, and when done place on top of the yogurt. Add more cinnamon if you would like.
If you would like to switch up this 21 Day Fix recipe you can use raw mangoes and apples in place of baked apples.
Now that you have this list of 21 Day Fix recipes, do not let anyone tell you that being on a weight loss program means that you have to eat bland food. You can tailor these foods to meet you preferences, ensuring that you are always eating food that you enjoy as you conquer this program.
21 Day Fix Restaurant Guide
Imagine this; you have been on the 21 Day Fix program for a few days or weeks, and the excess pounds are shedding off quickly and easily. You are getting closer to your weight loss target, and you have never felt better or healthier in your life. Your 21 Day Fix nutrition plan is not extremely restrictive, but it has allowed you to cultivate a discipline you never had before. And then one day your friend invites you to the hottest restaurant in town.
Delicious steaks, hearty salads and rich deserts fill the menu. What are you supposed to say? Thankfully you can easily adhere to the 21 day fix program while at a restaurant, meaning that you will not have to turn down tempting restaurant offers/dates. There is a 21 Day fFx restaurant guide found in the package that you purchase, with a list of restaurant foods that you can eat. This guide also shows you how the average restaurant meal e.g. pizzas or tacos, translates into the color coded containers that you are used to.
So below we are going to give you a 21 day fix restaurant guide of our own, with the dos and don’ts that you should keep in mind when visiting a restaurant.
- Do indulge in a variety of drinks when at a restaurant without fear of messing up your 21 day fix nutrition plan. If you are looking for a non-alcoholic drink, you can go with water or sparkling water with a sliver of lemon for that extra tang, or you can have unsweetened iced tea to cool you down on a hot summer’s day. If it’s a bit chilly outside you can also opt to have some coffee to warm you up.
- Eat salads. A large majority of restaurants accommodate people who eat salads, and you will often find a great selection to choose from. Remember to ask for salads and dressings on the side, as these are extra orange containers which you may not want to consume. If you are looking for a filling salad, choose one that contains meats such as chicken, turkey or tuna.
- Create meals for yourself if you cannot find any main course that is approved by the 21 day fix restaurant guide. You can accomplish this by combining different sides of salads, carbohydrates, vegetables and lean meats.
- Eat grilled, boiled, baked and sautéed food. However, ensure that your food is being sautéed in olive oil, or any of the other oils found on the pre-approved list.
- Don’t drink cocktails, beer, artificial juices and soda when you are out, as these beverages are high in sugar and low in nutrients.
- Do not force yourself to finish a large portion of food, even when you are eating a healthy option.
- Do not consume the sauces and butter that comes with your food, as these will contribute negatively to your nutrition plan.
- Don’t fall into the temptation of consuming creamed, fried, battered, crispy, smothered, breaded, smeared and melted foods.
Using this 21 Day Fix restaurant guide, it will be easy to determine what to do and what not to do when you are in a restaurant. The great thing is that this guide is portable, meaning that you can take it with you in case you forget the advice given above.
21 Day Fix Menu Ideas
Now that you are excited about starting the 21 Day Fix program and using 21 Day Fix recipes, you will definitely want to know what types of meals you can prepare that fit within the pre-approved list. That is why I have decided to give you a personal menu with a variety of foods that you can try out.
So, sit back and relax, and when you’re done reading these 21 Day fFx menu ideas head to the kitchen to prepare some finger licking’ goodness.
If you would like to reduce your cravings throughout the day as well as retain a high level of energy as you work, it is important to consume a healthy and hearty breakfast. Below are some delicious and healthy breakfast options based on popular 21 day fix menu ideas;
- Oatmeal and almond milk
- Waffles with apples and honey
- Steel cut oats with fruit
- Plain omelets
- Chia oatmeal breakfast pudding
- Bagel and grapes
- Eggs Benedict with spinach and ham, with an English muffin on the side
- Green pepper and lettuce tacos with egg whites
LUNCH & DINNER
The meals below are satiating, healthy and tasty, and can be eaten at either lunch or dinner.
SNACKS & DESERT
If you have a craving during the day, you can snack on the meals below. These guilt-free options can also be eaten as desert, and should be incorporated into your meal plan.
- Hummus with a side of carrots and celery
- Greek yogurt with mixed berries
- Protein shake
- Roasted chickpeas
- Baked apple with cinnamon topping
- Chocolate protein balls
- Vanilla almond shake with nut butter and choc chips
The crock pot is an important cooking tool that should be present in every kitchen. If you own one, there are a number of 21 Day Fix recipes that you can create using the crock pot.
- Lemon supreme chicken
- Greek chicken pitas
- Asian chicken
- Chana Masala
- Chinese beef and broccoli
Now that you have this exciting and enticing menu idea list, go out and whip some mouthwatering goodness! 21 day fix recipes are fantastic and filling, and as you can see above the 21 day fix menu ideas are limitless.
Subscribe to our mailing list
for a free 21 Day Fix Meal Plan!