21 Day Fix Meal Plan
21 Day Fix meal plan: What is all about
Do you envy those with a slim body that is a head turner? It’s pretty obvious that all of us love to own such curvaceous figure. So, what is that it really takes to transform ourselves into voluptuous? It used to be a rocket science before because there was no science really in the approaches. While all the weight reduction programs’ promises are different from person to person and body type to body type, 21 Day Fix is the ONLY program which assures a definite 15 pounds weight reduction within the stipulated 21 days.
This is possible because 21 day fix meal plan is designed with a scientific approach towards the weight management. There is a thoughtful calculation in terms of calorie intake and calories burned during these 21 days. The workouts and diet is exclusively designed to shed weight in a systematic manner.
What is 21 Day Fix diet plan?
Most of the weight management programs would tell you how many calories you need to get rid of in a day but not how to do that in a systematic way. Either they suggest that rib ripping exercises which will make you slog for hours in the gym. Eventually you are hungrier and eat more and end up with a discontinued program anyway, but a huge weight gain!
21 Day Fix meal plan ensures that you eat right. It helps you eat clean. You will eat exactly what your body NEEDS. This doesn’t mean that you can’t eat what you crave for. The 21 Day Fix meal recipes are extremely delicious that you will experience the healthy and tasty food in reality.
This diet plan simply tells you what to eat and how much to eat, to complete the body needs. It also gives you some superb ideas to make the food delicious without adding anything in excess. That’s the key behind the huge success of 21 Day Fix diet plan. It just ensures that there is no excess of fat, no excess of carbo-hydrates etc. Everything is taken in the limited quantity. That is how your 21 Fay Fix diet plan is made clean.
What is part of 21 Day Fix meal plan?
Well, NOTHING much is the answer. That’s right. Anything taken in much quantity is out of 21 day fix meal plan. Let’s take a look at what a person gets to eat being within this program.
- Shakeology. You really do not have to keep away from tasty stuff anymore. Shakeology is a convenient way of bridging the nutrition gaps especially when you have less time. You can replace Shakeology with any other protein shake if you want to.
- Scrambled and fried eggs: There are tons of myths spread across that eggs are enemies of lean body. Not really. A whole lot of cheese, butter and oil that goes along with an egg is the reason behind bloated out figure.
- Grilled Chicken: Couldn’t ask for more, isn’t it? Exactly you can eat grilled chicken, while you are on such a methodological weight reduction program which ensures calorie intake and calorie burning goes hand in hand.
- Brown Rice, Turkey Breast, Chicken Breast, and Lean Burger: No these are not from a hotel menu. These are the food items list that you can eat while you are on 21 Day Fix meal plan. Not to forget, you are losing weight by doing this!
How does 21 Day Fix work?
For those who may be unfamiliar with the 21 Day Fix program, it works by utilizing a workout schedule and a portion control system.
The workout schedule makes use of 7 challenging exercises and 2 bonus exercises (purchased in a different package) to achieve toned and sculpted muscles. These exercises target different muscles, with the aim of helping you achieve the weight loss target you had set out in the beginning.
We also have the portion control system that makes use of 7 color coded containers to manage your portions on a daily basis. This simple system also calls for the use of pre-approved foods, in an effort to ensure that all the food you are consuming is healthy for you.
21 Day Fix Nutrition Plan
So, you have just bought the 21 Day Fix program, and you are looking to begin the nutrition plan entailed in the program. The directions are pretty simple, but if you are looking to compress the wealth of information given so that it can fit into a page or two, you are in the right place.
The 21 Day Fix nutrition plan can be looked at in two main stages; caloric calculation and portion control. During this article we will look deeper into both of these stages.
STAGE 1: CALORIC CALCULATION
Calculating your caloric level is quite simple, as there is a calculator that takes into account your current weight, your caloric need and your caloric target. Once you have inputted all this information, you will be able to determine which of the 4 caloric levels you fall under.
Once you have worked out where you fall in the caloric levels (between 1200 and 2300 calories daily), you will begin to make sense of the caloric chart provided. In simple terms, this chart tells you how much of each food group you are allowed to consume daily based on the caloric level you fall under.
The chart is color coded and easy to read, and this makes planning for your meals much easier.
STAGE 2: PORTION CONTROL
Unlike most weight loss programs, the 21 Day Fix nutrition plan does not require for you to restrict your calories in an effort to limit those pesky pounds. Instead, portion control is executed using a system of color coded containers which we will outline below. You can opt to eat 6 small meals a day, or spread your meals out so you have 2-3 main meals and 2 snacks daily.
Purple container – Fruits
E.g. Mango, peach, tangerine, apple, kiwi fruit, grape fruit, orange, watermelon, berries, cherries and cantaloupe to name a few.
Green container – Vegetables
E.g. Collards, kale, green beans, snow peas, cabbage, lettuce, eggplant, okra, mushrooms, cucumbers, squash and peppers to name a few.
Yellow container – Carbohydrates
E.g. Quinoa, wild rice, brown rice, whole grain waffles, barley, lentils, sweet potatoes, black beans, red skin potatoes and whole grain bread to name a few.
Blue container – Healthy fats and cheeses
E.g. Mozzarella, goat cheese, feta cheese, Monterey Jack, avocado, hummus, walnuts, pecans, pistachios and almonds to name a few.
Red container – Lean proteins
E.g. Turkey, chicken, red meat, pork tenderloin, venison, shellfish, tilapia, cod, halibut, tofu and tempeh to name a few.
Orange container – Seeds and dressings
E.g. Pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, olives, peanuts and coconut to name a few.
Teaspoon – Oils
E.g. Coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, pumpkin seed oil, walnut oil, nut butters and seed butters.
You can read more about the containers from here.
As we talked about in stage 1, there is a caloric chart with information pertaining to how much of each food group you are allowed to consume daily. The portion control section gives you the foods that correspond to each container, and with this information you can begin to organize your meal plan.
There is a wide variety of foods you can prepare using the foods found on the pre-approved food list, ensuring that you have a well balanced, delicious and easy to plan 21 Day Fix nutrition plan. This plan is guaranteed to have you shedding extra weight in no time, while ensuring that you are not left hungry at any time during the program. So use this 2 stage 21 Day Fix explanation to begin forming your nutrition plan today.
What are the proven results of the 21 Day Fix program?
As you can deduce from the name of the program, the 21 Day Fix is meant to show results within a span of 21 days (though you can take the program multiple times). During this time, you should witness a number of occurrences, and these include:
- A decrease in fat deposits in your body, presented as a drop-in weight (an average of 10-15lbs in 21 days)
- Slimmer thighs, waist and hips, seen by a fall in inches in these areas
- Toned, sculpted and tightened muscles in your arms, chest, abs, shoulders, thighs, hips, waist, back and core
- An increased metabolism rate
- An improvement in your balance, flexibility and strength
- Elongated muscles and increased stamina
What are some other benefits touted by those who have gone through the program?
- The meal plan is simple to follow
- The food preparation time and workouts are short, which is appealing to participants who lead a busy life
- The 21 day time frame is not as extreme as most weight loss programs, but still gives you sufficient time to cultivate healthier eating habits
- Mental work and complex calculations are not necessary in the nutrition plan
- There is no starving on this plan, plus you get to have treats 3 times a week
- The plan can be tailored to the needs of vegans, vegetarians and breast feeding mothers
- No complex equipment is needed- dumb bells and a resistance band is sufficient
Subscribe to our mailing list
for a free 21 Day Fix Meal Plan!